[2020/02/15] Latest Arrangements of IPIM Public Services
Addressing the outbreak of the novel coronavirus pneumonia in the city, in order to minimise the possibility of infection while maintaining basic public services, the Macao Trade and Investment Promotion Institute (IPIM) will be suspend the following services from 17 to 21 February:
1. Application for borrowing IPIM’s temporary offices
2. Application for borrowing IPIM’s Multi-functional Conference Halls
3. Application for joining the Enterprise Marketing Seminar Incentive Programme
4. Mainland commercial and legal consultation services
5. Consultation services at IPIM’s Information Centre
6. Portuguese-speaking Countries Food Exhibition Centre
7. IPIM’s Representative Office in Hangzhou, Chengdu, Shenyang, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Wuhan (telephone enquire service will be available) (to be confirmed)
Aside from the above listed services, the rest of the services will be available during office hours
It is recommended to call IPIM before visiting IPIM in person to use our services.
8. Regarding the submission of public tender document for the coordination service of the “2020 & 2021 Guangdong & Macao Branded Products Fair”, the deadline will be deferred from to 19 February 2020, 17:00. Tender opening is also deferred to 20 February, 10:00, and will be held at IPIM’s Multi-functional Hall on 19/F of China Civil Plaza.
9. As per the submission of public tender document for the coordination service of the “Macao Franchise Expo 2020 & 2021”, the deadline will be deferred to 20 February 2020, 17:00. Tender opening is also deferred to 21 February, 10:00, and will be held at IPIM’s Multi-functional Hall on 19/F of China Civil Plaza.
Tel: 2871 0300
For enquiry and reservation for temporary residency application :
Tel: 2871 2055